Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Video's I Enjoyed This week 17-24 of Feb

Confession guys, I am addicted to youtube, I spend way to much time watching youtube, every corner, I LOVE IT! So i thought why not share them here with you and we can enjoy them together?!

Here are the Youtube Video's i enjoyed this week!


Whitty Novels did a great post on journaling called "JOURNALING: "What Should I Write About?" It was very inspirational and i liked it, i think you should check this and her other videos out if you haven't already! She's awesome!




Everybody know's and loves Dan and Phil, well this week Phil posted a video in the wee hours of the morning when he couldn't sleep,"Another Sleepless Night With Phil" i found it particularly entertaining, who hasnt had one of those nights where they couldn't sleep and just went crazy?

ThatcherJoe pranks Caspar Lee  . . Again. . . In 'Painful Bathroom Prank on Room Mate' this one is hilarious I couldnt stop laughing, Joe strikes again


It's Dan and Phil, they play Chimbot its hilarious, enough said!



SoCraftastic Storage hacks, there is some handy hints in this vlog that could go in your craft room or really any where in you house, there are also links to some other life hacks video's that you might find interesting,


WHAT THE HELL IS A THATCHER? ThatcherJoe tells us in one of his old videos.

This is another old video, Brittney Lee Saunders doesnt have dark hair any more haha, but it's a really helpful how too video on the Australis ACONTOUR contour kit, that i own and have no idea how to use, this is very helpful too me.

This song is super old, Goodbye - Michelle branch, i have a friend who is going through a hard time right now but i feel this song reminds me of her situation, and i used to listen to it all the time in high school, i totally love Michelle Branch, i feel so nostalgic when i listen to her, this song is sad but, reminds me of so much

Another old song, Westlife- flying with out wings i at stop listening to it, i think the play count would have gone up about 100 in the last week or more, it's a great song i remember my big brother playing it for me when i was about 11, who knew that it would mean so much to me now?

I really needed to bring my rock and roll cred back, this song Scars - Papa Roach is pretty much how i feel inside right now, ugh, Papa Roach will always and have always been in my top five favorite bands, they are just solid, i can go a year with out listening to them ad be like . . bro. . . Papa freaking Roach!!



So that's it for this week, Who are your favorite youtubers? Have you seen an amzing video that you just want to share? comment below or hit me up on twitter @heartriotdreams I'm hoping i can have another post like this compiled for you guys for next week, I've really enjoyed sharing this post with you guys, i love youtube, it's so addictive. Dont you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment